Charles W. Clogston, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee
- Medical School : University of Tennessee in Memphis, Tennessee, 1989
- Internship/Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Tennessee in Memphis, Tennessee
- Fellowship(s): Cardiology, University of Tennessee in Memphis , Tennessee
- Board Certifications: Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Adult Echocardiography
- Honors/Achievements: Current Medical Director of the Baptist Health Medical Center Non Invasive Cardiac Lab in Little Rock, member of the Cardiology Control Committee and the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee both at Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock.
- Professional Societies/Memberships: Fellow - American College of Cardiology, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, American Society of Echocardiography, Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Service Locations: Kanis, Stuttgart , Saline
- Specialty/Interests: General, Invasive, Nuclear and CT Cardiology
- Hospital Privileges: Little Rock hospitals, Stuttgart Regional Medical Center in Stuttgart , Hot Spring County Medical Center in Malvern
- Personal: Native of Trumann, Arkansas, resides in Little Rock with his wife, has a son and a daughter